The notiones.eu website infrastructure, including Customer Data and regular back-ups of Customer Data, is located in a secure environment. The notiones.eu website systems are behind a stateful firewall.
Whilst precautions are taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, NOTIONES cannot guarantee that the project website is virus-free and secure. NOTIONES shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of any virus or breach of security.
The material and information contained on this project website is for general information purposes only. You should not rely upon the material or information on the project website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, NOTIONES makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the project website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the project website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Although every effort is made to keep the project website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, NOTIONES takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the project website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this project website whatsoever.
To the extent not prohibited by law, in no circumstances shall NOTIONES be liable to you or any other third parties for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use, this site or any of the material contained in it.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any of the project website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of the project website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any of the project website material;
- using this project website in any way that is or may be damaging to this project website;
- using this project website in any way that impacts user access to this project website;
- using this project website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way that may cause harm to the project website, or to any person or business entity;
- using this project website to engage in any advertising or marketing.